1 (edited by andresrperez 2015-12-17 09:10:43)

Topic: juicebox not working! not loading photos

Hey guys
I have recently installed juicebox module 7.21. and the version is 1.4.4.2
I have followed the installation process and everything seems to be working right. But when go to check the results to my website.... no images are shown. An empty square apperas with no photo instead

Any ideas?

check link:  http://www.andresrperez.com/juiceboxERROR

Re: juicebox not working! not loading photos

The Juicebox gallery itself seems to be displaying and functioning fine.
The problem seems to be that the gallery is in a container on your page which is only 10px wide so the gallery is not visible.
The parent container of the gallery which seems to be causing the problem is this one:

<div class="field field-name-field-gallery field-type-image field-label-hidden">

Please check the widths of your gallery's parent containers.
Increasing the width of the container above from 10px (to perhaps something like 100%) should hopefully fix your problem.
Changing the code above dynamically (using a browser's developer tools) to the following seems to work fine:

<div class="field field-name-field-gallery field-type-image field-label-hidden" style="width: 100%;">

I hope this points you in the right direction.

Andres, I love the slider on your main page. What are you using if you wouldn't mind sharing?

i installed a fresh copy of drupal on my website to test this module as i was wondering to buy the pro version of it..it worked fine for one day but after that suddenly i dont know what happen seems like images are not loading

itsyourwebsite.ca/node/5

i tried everything i could at my end,
checked out library and javascript libraries.
but could not find where the error is

Can someone help me here

@just_rajpoot

Your gallery uses the following path as the configUrl:

\u002Fjuicebox\u002Fxml\u002Ffield\u002Fnode\u002F5\u002Ffield_images\u002Ffull?checksum=29afd68ddaea7f5502f4ddc91480b713

This first thing I notice is that backslashes are being used instead of regular forward slashes.
However, even if the backslashes are changed to forward slashes, going to that location on your web server (which should display the XML data for the gallery), results in an error 404 (file not found).

The structure of the gallery and the path for the configUrl are generated by the Drupal module.
We did not write the Juicebox module for Drupal ourselves and, as such, any queries relating directly to the module would be better directed towards the Drupal forum where the author of the module (who will be more familiar with both Drupal and the module itself) should be able to help you out further: https://www.drupal.org/forum
(The Juicebox module for Drupal is an unofficial plugin but is well supported by its author on the Drupal forum.)

I realise that this does not solve your problem but it should hopefully point you in the right direction.