Topic: Right Click Save As functionality needed.

I purchased this software yesterday but I need to be able to disable Right Click protection like many other galleries allow. It is absolutely necessary for my galleries to allow viewers to Right Click on each large image and be able to download the image.

Is this possible? I need for my viewers to be able to easily download the images from the galleries.

Thanks so much.

David - http://AhimsaPortraits.com

Re: Right Click Save As functionality needed.

It is not possible to right-click and save an image in a Juicebox gallery but you can set showOpenButton="TRUE" (in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> Lite' section) to display the Open Image button in the gallery's Button Bar.
When the Open Image button is clicked, the current image will be opened in a new tab where the user can save the image via a right-click or the browser's file menu.
This is noted in this FAQ:
How do I allow or prevent users from saving gallery images?

The Open Image button can be seen in this demo gallery.

I see this is an old post..... is there a save-as feature in the current release?

@safeboat

Right-clicking is disabled within a Juicebox gallery but, in addition to showOpenButton (as noted above), there is now a direct download button (introduced in v1.5.0 - see the Version History page for a full list of changes).

Set showDownloadButton="TRUE" (in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> Button Bar' section) and the Download Button will be displayed on the gallery's Button Bar. Clicking this button will automatically initiate a download of the current image (without the need to open the image in a new page first).

You can check out the Download Button in this demo gallery (2nd icon from the left on the Button Bar).

By default, the Download Button will download the imageURL.
However, if you use a Multi-Size Image gallery and use large images, then the Download Button will download the largeImageURL
If you assign a linkURL to an image (to point towards a custom file), then the Download Button will download the linkURL instead.