Topic: caption is displaying on two lines

I've embedded juicebox within an iframe. On some of the images, the caption is being separated into two lines, and making the bottom line go behind the thumbnails and then unable to be read. Is there a way to extend the length of the caption line, so that it all stays in one line?

I want to keep the caption under the image, rather than do the overlay option.

here's what I mean: http://voelkerart.com/2011.html  look at the second thumbnail, pre(occupied).
I tried using the "max image size" within lightbox, but couldn't figure it out - the first image in my gallery and the second image have the same length - yet the first one shows all the caption, the second bumps it to two lines.

thanks

Re: caption is displaying on two lines

the first image in my gallery and the second image have the same length - yet the first one shows all the caption, the second bumps it to two lines

The first two images may have exactly the same width but the length of their corresponding captions differs slightly.
When using captionPosition="BELOW_IMAGE", the width of the caption area equals the width of the image so when a narrow image is being displayed, the caption may be split into more than one line.
Other than changing the captionPosition to OVERLAY, it is not possible to increase the width of the caption area.
However, you could decrease the font size of the caption (so that it all fits on a single line) by using something like:

<caption><![CDATA[<span style="font-size: 11px;">Charcoal on Paper "22.5" x "36"</span>]]></caption>

Alternatively, you could change the font-size globally for all captions by opening the 'jbcore/classic/theme.css' file in a plain text editor and changing the 'font-size' on line 201.

okay, great thanks.
not super code savvy - where do I put the:
<caption><![CDATA[<span style="font-size: 11px;">Charcoal on Paper "22.5" x "36"</span>]]></caption>

I tried putting it into the caption box on the "images" page of juicebox, but since it wouldn't let me move on to "customize", I'm guessing that's not the right way to do it...
thanks

The code I posted is the complete caption which should be inserted directly into you gallery's 'config.xml' file.
If using JuiceboxBuilder-Pro to create or edit your gallery, you can simply enter the following into a 'Caption' text field (JuicbeboxBuilder-Pro automatically adds the <caption> and CDATA tags when generating the XML file).

<span style="font-size: 11px;">Charcoal on Paper "22.5" x "36"</span>

perfect. thank you!