Topic: How to place Juicebox to the right?

Made the galleryWidth: '75%' , so Juicebox will apear on the left on the screen.
I want to put it to the right, but how?

Thank you.

Re: How to place Juicebox to the right?

Set your gallery's width to 100% and try using the following structure on your web page:

<div id="wrap" style="width: 100%;">
    <div id="left" style="width: 25%; float: left;">
        <span>Content for left side of screen goes here</span>
    </div>
    <div id="right" style="width: 75%; float: right;">
        <div id="juicebox-container"></div>
    </div>
</div>

Thank you for the answer.

It didn't work so i was wondering if i could still use the 75% galleryWidth
and make a menu in a css file.
On the internet i couldn't find an answer about this.
Only how to format a menu in the css file and put the link-lines in the html-page.
Do you know if it's possible?

Regards

It didn't work

It should work fine. Here it is in action in a Juicebox-Lite test gallery.
All I did was create a basic gallery in JuiceboxBuilder-Lite and replace the following line of code in the gallery's 'index.html' file with the code I posted above.

<div id="juicebox-container"></div>

so i was wondering if i could still use the 75% galleryWidth

My reasoning for setting the gallery's width to 100% was to ensure that it completely fills the width of the <div> which I floated right and specified a width of 75% of the total browser window's width. This is equivalent to setting the gallery's width to 75% but I set out my code as I did to try to keep things as clear as possible.

and make a menu in a css file.
On the internet i couldn't find an answer about this.
Only how to format a menu in the css file and put the link-lines in the html-page.
Do you know if it's possible?

It is certainly possible. There are many ways to create a CSS menu. Try a web search and you will find many pre-made templates which you could implement within your web site.
As an alternative, if you are looking to link together multiple galleries, take a look at the 'Using a Resizable Gallery with a Header' section of the 'Embedding Multiple Galleries' support page here, specifically, the View Resizable Gallery with Side Menu Example which appears to be feature the functionality you are after.