Topic: Sound and Fullscreen Problem

Hi,

i use juicebox for creating gallerys in my wordpress based webside.
The target ist to have password protected article within a gallery wich is caused by the theme very tiny.
So i thought by adding the fullscreen button every user could easily switch to fullscreen.
I also use autoplay Music and there ist where my problem comes up.
If i open the webside, entering my password everything ist fine exept i click the fullscreenbutton.
Then it switch to fullscreen and starts the music again an parallel to the playing music. If i close the fllscreenmode, an switch off the music in den small Slideshow, the music form the closed fullscreenmode still playes. There is just obe wy to stop, switch back to fullscreen an stop there the music.

Maybe you have an answer why that happened or how i could fix it?

The other thing ist, by closing the fullscreenbutton other browserwindows which are opened and using the flash plugin crashes???

I use a OsX plattform and never had any problem with that.

Link to the webside

http://www.andreas-will.com/sdsdsd/
Password is: test or Test

Thanks fro helpin me.

Re: Sound and Fullscreen Problem

Then it switch to fullscreen and starts the music again an parallel to the playing music.

Thank you for reporting. I have now logged a bug report.

The other thing ist, by closing the fullscreenbutton other browserwindows which are opened and using the flash plugin crashes???

I use a OsX plattform and never had any problem with that.

This is a known bug (which seems to affect only Safari on OS X) which should hopefully be fixed in the next version.

The link to your web site does not seem to be correct. It results in an error 404 (file not found).
However, I have been able to replicate the first bug you reported and the second bug has already been logged.

Re: Sound and Fullscreen Problem

Both of these bugs have now been fixed in v1.1.1. Please see this Juicebox Blog entry for further details.