Topic: download function for all images in the Gallery

Hello,
Hello,

there will be a download function for all images in the gallery or there is this already and I have not seen them?

Greetings from Hannover / Germany

Re: download function for all images in the Gallery

Juicebox does not have built-in functionality to allow the download of all images in a single action.

You can use the Open Image button (on the Button Bar) to allow a user to open an image in a new window. The image can then be downloaded via the right-click 'Save image as...' browser option.

You could perhaps zip all your images in advance, upload the zip file to your web server and offer it as a download to users via a link in your gallery. You can create a link in the Gallery Title, the Back Button or an image title or caption by using HTML code as documented in these FAQs:
How do I add HTML formatting to image captions and titles?
How do I add HTML formatting to the Gallery Title or Back Button?

Thanks for the answer.
the zip file option works for me not because the size would be about 6GB ...
Can not insert with a code in the Pro-Options on the Lightroom Plugin per a download-button for the currently displayed picture?

Greetings Daniel

If you want to allow visitors to your web site to download individual images, then just select the 'Show Open Button' checkbox.
When the 'Open Image' button on the Button Bar is clicked, the image will be opened in a new browser tab and the user can download the image using the browser's right-click 'Save Image As...' functionality.

There is no direct download functionality within Juicebox.
It would be much easier to implement if all browsers supported the HTML 5 download attribute but this is not yet the case.