Topic: Some questions about Pro

I'd like to buy the pro-version of Juicebox, but I'd like to make sure if it can do what I would like.

I'd like to have some empty space above my pictures and in that empty space / bar I like to see my homebutton top left and my     full-screen and thumbnail button up right (not next to the picture but in the bar / space).

And will it look the same on tablets?

Thanks!

Aimee

Re: Some questions about Pro

I'd like to have some empty space above my pictures and in that empty space / bar I like to see my homebutton top left and my     full-screen and thumbnail button up right (not next to the picture but in the bar / space).

This could be achieved using the following settings.

backButtonPosition="TOP"
backButtonHAlign="LEFT"
buttonBarPosition="TOP"
buttonBarHAlign="RIGHT"

When any element is positioned TOP, a top area (above and separate from the main images) will be used.
You can adjust the height of the top area using the topAreaHeight configuration option.

And will it look the same on tablets?

Due to the limited screen space on mobile devices, the TOP area is used only in Large Screen Mode (and Juicebox uses Small Screen Mode by default to display the gallery on mobile devices).
However, you can force Juicebox to display the gallery in Large Screen Mode on all devices and in all browsers by setting screenMode="LARGE".
For more information about Juicebox and Screen Modes, please see here.
Short descriptions of all the configuration options mentioned above can be found on the Config Options page.