Topic: Not working on my Homestead (previously Intuit) website

Hello,  I am having problems publishing to my homestead website.  I have follow the steps using JuiceboxBuilder-Lite and copy the html code after hitting Publish.  I then published my the photo page of my site and the photos do not show up.  I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

Re: Not working on my Homestead (previously Intuit) website

Have you uploaded your gallery files (the contents of your gallery folder) to your website (Step #2 in the embedding instructions here)?

As long as you have FTP access to the web space that Homestead provides you with, then I would recommend using the baseUrl method of embedding as documented here. This would allow you to upload your complete gallery folder (not just the contents) to your website. It would not matter where on your website you upload your gallery folder to as long as the two paths within the embedding code (the path to the 'juicebox.js' file and the baseUrl itself) are correct.

If you do not have FTP access to your Homestead website, then you will need to host your gallery elsewhere (such as Dropbox) and load your gallery into an iframe, following the 'Embedding in a Web Template Site' instructions here.

If you like, you could post the URL to your gallery's web page and I should be able to tell you the reason why your gallery is not currently being displayed.