Topic: Proportional thumbnails

Searched through all Lite options, Pro options, LR export plugin options, and I cannot find a means to display proportional thumbnails on a Juicebox gallery.  I can set all of them to a particular proportion, say 75px x 50px, but if I display both horizontal and vertical images in one gallery, one or the other or both will be cropped to whatever I set in the options.

Say it isn't so?  Am I the only one who requires this functionality?  Or, as is more likely, am I just blind and can't find it?

Re: Proportional thumbnails

All thumbnails in a Juicebox-Pro gallery will have the same dimensions (set via the thumbWidth and thumbHeight configuration options). It is not possible to have thumbnails of different sizes within a gallery.
Essentially, the thumbnails are designed as a navigation device. The main images themselves are not cropped (as long as imageScaleMode is set to SCALE or SCALE_DOWN).

If you like, you could post this as a suggestion for a future version of Juicebox-Pro in the Feature Request thread.
This keeps all the feature requests together and ensures that they are not overlooked.