1 (edited by JustinD 2012-06-08 18:49:08)

Topic: No options respected on mobile

Just bought JBPro and ran into what seems to be a pretty big deal of an issue:

No options whatsoever, are respected on mobile.

While I dig the adaptive-ness of JBPro, and could understand certain options being removed when a gallery is viewed on a mobile browser, things like text (caption) color, background color, and other really basic things aren't respected.

What's the scoop? Mobile being my target, I kind of need these options working…

EDIT: In JBBuilder, when forcing Screen Mode to Small, this is clearly reflected before I even view my gallery via mobile browser.

Re: No options respected on mobile

Juicebox-Pro has 2 screen modes - SMALL and LARGE. As you have discovered not all config options are applicable to small screen mode. All options that are 'Large Screen Mode only' are marked as such on the config option list page.

You can force Juicebox to use Large Screen mode on mobile devices by setting the 'screenMode' option to 'LARGE' although we dont recommend that. Read more about screen modes.

Having said that, the next version of Juicebox will support color options for small screen mode.

Re: No options respected on mobile

Awesome, thanks for the details Felix! I'll play around with Large screen, and in the meantime am in the middle of mussing with the CSS.  ;)