Topic: Font size for gallery title and caption

Is there a plan to make these settings changeable in the customization panel. In addition, making the text shadow optional would be nice as well.

I just purchased the 5-site Pro version and other than these two items it meets my requirements perfectly.

Re: Font size for gallery title and caption

As far as I am aware, there are currently no plans to introduce font size settings into the JuiceboxBuilder-Pro interface.
However, please feel free to post suggestions for future versions on Juicebox in the Feature Requests forum thread, It keeps them all together and ensures that they are not overlooked.
In the meantime (and for others reading this thread), the font size for the image titles and captions can be changed manually by editing the 'jbcore/classic/theme.css' file in a plain text editor and changing the font-size values on lines 226 and 235 respectively.

With regard to the text shadow, this can be removed in the JuiceboxBuilder-Pro interface using the textShadowColor configuration option in the 'Cusotmize -> Color' section. Just choose '0' for its opacity.

My use of Juicebox may be a bit different as I plan to create 45-50 individual slideshows that will be used to display boat pictures that will be used on web pages on a sailing charter site. Each time I make a change to the individual show I would have to make the changes. I realize I can just save off the CSS file and copy it in each time.

I will submit a feature suggestion.

Thanks

If you do not want to have to modify the 'theme.css' file each time you update a gallery, you can either:

(1) Modify the 'theme.css' template file used by JuiceboxBuilder-Pro to create each gallery's own 'theme.css' file.
On a Windows PC, the file will be located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\JuiceboxBuilder-Pro\template\jbcore\classic\theme.css

... or:

(2) Add the following CSS code to the <head> section of the web page into which you are embedding your gallery:

<style type="text/css">
    .jb-caption .jb-caption-title {
        font-size: 40px !important;
    }

.jb-caption p  {
        font-size: 20px !important;
    }
</style>