Topic: Flicker images order

Does the following rule apply to the lite version:
"By default Juicebox returns images sorted by date uploaded." ?

I tested. Does not seem to work.
Is there a way to change order of immages in the lite version?
Please advise.

Re: Flicker images order

Juicebox-Lite uses the default values for all Flickr Pro Options. Therefore, the default Flickr sort order is DATE-POSTED-DESC. (These sort orders are Flickr terms. See the sort entry on this web page.)
Juicebox-Lite sends this value to Flickr as a parameter in an API search to fetch the images from their web server.
The images are then displayed in the gallery in the order in which they are returned by Flickr.
It looks like you are not the only one to have issues with Flickr's DATE-POSTED-DESC sort order.
Please see this Flickr forum thread.
Try changing the date posted on a couple of your images manually to see if this helps.
Select a photo, click on the three dots '...' to the bottom right of the photo, select 'Edit title, tags, and dates' and you can change the 'Date posted to Flickr' there.

Thank you for your prompt reply

Should I wait after date change or that should be in effect right away after I chage the date?

How does it supposed to work if pictures are taken at the same day? TIme is counted in this case?

These are questions that should really be directed towards Flickr as only Flickr will know the answers for sure.

Should I wait after date change or that should be in effect right away after I chage the date?

I suspect it may take some time for any changes you make to propagate throughout Flickr's servers. I do not know how long it may take but new tags can take up to "a few days" before they appear in API searches according to this Flickr FAQ:

it shouldn't take more than a few days until your photos appear in searches, groups, etc.

How does it supposed to work if pictures are taken at the same day? TIme is counted in this case?

I would certainly expect the time to be taken into account, being that Flick have a time field that you can change.
If you have several images that have exactly the same posted date and time, then my best guess would be that they would be displayed in the order in which the uploads to Flickr completed (although I may be wrong about this).
You might want to post these queries in the Flickr help forum for definitive answers.