Topic: Juicebox and Tumblr

I copy/paste the embed code in the HTML source editor of a text post, but the nothing shows up?

Re: Juicebox and Tumblr

Have you also uploaded your gallery folder to a suitable host?
Please take a look at the FAQs to see if any describe your scenario (such as the first one) and offer a suggestion which might help.
If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look.

Thank you for your quick answer.

The embed code looks pretty good:
<!--START JUICEBOX EMBED-->
<script src="jbcore/juicebox.js"></script>
<script>
new juicebox({
containerId : "juicebox-container",
galleryWidth: "100%",
galleryHeight: "100%",
backgroundColor: "#222222"
});
</script>
<div id="juicebox-container"></div>
<!--END JUICEBOX EMBED-->

The gallery folder is on my desktop (I'm not a developer btw, trying to figure this out)...

Thank you

You need to upload your gallery folder to a web server in order for the gallery to be publicly accessible to other users (who do not have access to your desktop).
If you do not have web space with a regular web host, you can use Dropbox as a host.

To upload your gallery folder to Dropbox:
(1) Download and install the Dropbox client program (from the link above)
(2) Run the install program and sign up for a free Dropbox account
(3) Create your SimpleViewer gallery with the method of your choice
(4) Drag and drop the entire gallery folder into the 'Public' folder within the newly created Dropbox folder on your computer
(5) Navigate towards your gallery's 'index.html' file (within 'username/Dropbox/Public/gallery_folder/'), right-click it and select 'Dropbox -> Copy public link'

To embed your gallery in a blog entry, insert an <iframe> whose 'src' attribute points towards the 'index.html' page within your gallery folder (the URL you copied in Step #5 above if using Dropbox), e.g.:

<iframe src="URL_to_gallery_index_page" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

When entering the <iframe> code in your blog, make sure that the method of entry is 'HTML' rather than 'plain text', otherwise, users will see the <iframe> code rather than your gallery.

PERFECT IT'S WORKING! THANK YOU

I am actually having a similar issue and I was hoping that the instructions given in the past posts would help, but for some reason my gallery is not showing up.

I am trying to embed the image gallery into a tumblr page for an artist website.

I followed the instructions to a "t" including downloading dropbox and moving the gallery folder to dropbox.

The code provided by you guys just makes a large white area and nothing shows up.

Is it because I am using chrome?
I would love some help.

Thank you.

I also tried viewing it in IE and it says "this content cannot be viewed in a frame."

help.

thanks

@pshaw257

Is it because I am using chrome?

No. Juicebox is fully compatible with Chrome (and all other major browsers).

I also tried viewing it in IE and it says "this content cannot be viewed in a frame."

Juicebox can be embedded in an iframe by following the instructions (Option #2) here.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your web page so that I can take a look and help further.