Topic: Autoplay & Facebook Button Missing IE10

I installed the autoplay and facebook button, but they don't show in IE10. In Firefox and Chrome no problems.

Re: Autoplay & Facebook Button Missing IE10

Here are a few things to check:

• Make sure that your gallery uses the latest version of Juicebox-Pro (v1.3.2). Please see the Upgrading Juicebox page if necessary.

• Try re-uploading your gallery's 'jbcore' folder to ensure that all files on your web server are present and correct.

• Make sure that your web page uses a valid Doctype Declaration. Please see here for details.

• Validate the code on your web page with the W3C Markup Validation Service and fix any HTML errors reported.

• Make sure that your IE10 browser is not in Compatibility Mode.

• Temporarily disable any extensions that you may have in your IE10 browser to see if this makes a difference.

• Clear your browser's cache to ensure that your browser is fetching the most recent gallery files from your web server.

If none of the above helps, then the problem may be due to incorrect or missing MIME types on your web server (for the .eot and .woff icon font files in the 'jbcore/classic/fonts/' folder).

If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look and help further.

3 (edited by banaandigitaal 2013-08-31 15:29:27)

Thanks a lot Steven. I just took another peak at my website and now these buttons suddenly do appear in IE10. I did not change anything.. Sorry to waste your time like that. Hope you can help me with the thumbnail issue (see my other post). Thanks again.

I am glad your icons are displaying OK now.
Thank you for posting back to let me know.