1 (edited by md.michel 2016-05-31 14:40:00)

Topic: Juicebox and Showkase [SOLVED]

I look at Showkase. I use Juicebox pro. If I buy Showkase, what version ?
And what price ?

Re: Juicebox and Showkase [SOLVED]

The only difference between Showkase-Standard and Showkase-Pro is the bundled viewers. Showkase-Standard comes with Juicebox-Lite and SimpleViewer-Standard (the free versions) and Showkase-Pro comes with Juicebox-Pro and SimpleViewer-Pro.

As you already have Juicebox-Pro, you could purchase Showkase-Standard for $45 US (current price 31 May 2016) from the link on the purchase page and integrate your Juicebox-Pro files by following the instructions in the Installing a Pro Viewer support section.

If you wanted SimpleViewer-Pro too, then, as a Juicebox-Pro user, you could purchase Showkase-Pro for $50 US, the cost of Showkase-Pro ($95 US) minus the cost of Juicebox-Pro ($45 US). If you would like to do this, please let me know and I will contact you via email. Thank you.

Thanks, I think order it tomorrow (sktest is OK). I will keep Juicebox-Pro as Viewer-Pro.

4 (edited by md.michel 2016-06-01 06:21:13)

I ordered and downloaded Showkase 1.5.1 (receipt received after click on the button receipt).
But no activation link for the Showkase support forum.
Can you look at ?
Thanks in advance.
My email is the same as for Juicebox Pro.

But no receipt received.

If you'd like a receipt, please fill in this Showkase Invoice Request Form and the admin team will send you an invoice in PDF form.

And no activation link for the Showcase support forum.

Purchasing Showkase does not automatically register you for the forum.
If you would like to join the forum, you can sign up here.

6 (edited by md.michel 2016-06-01 11:11:41)

Important! An email with an activation link will be sent to the address you provide. You must click the link in the email in order to activate your new account. It must be done in 72 hours after registration, or else your account will be deleted

Ok, but I never received this link...

But, now I registered  to the Showkase forum with another username : I received the activation link and it's OK!

Ok, but I never received this link...

As you are aware, you should have received a forum registration email (to confirm your email address and finalize the account registration process).
I've just checked and Showkase forum emails are currently being send out correctly.

Please check to see if it has been redirected to your email account's junk/spam folder. (With some email providers, it may be necessary to log in via their own web page to check the junk/spam folder as messages flagged as junk/spam may not be passed on to an email program.)
Also, please ensure that you add the simpleviewer.net domain to your email whitelist so that emails from the Showkase forum are delivered correctly to your inbox and are not flagged as junk or spam.

However, I have confirmed your registration for you so no further action should be required.
You should now be able to log in using your username md.michel and the password that you initially chose.

If you continue to experience difficulties logging into the forum, please let me know and I will set you up with a temporary password that you can change once you have logged in.

But, now I registered  to the Showkase forum with another username : I received the activation link and it's OK!

OK. Please let me know if you'd like me to delete one of your forum accounts.

Sorry, but md.michel don't works as login with my password. No spam.
Can you send me a temporary password? (I would prefer keep md.michel if possible for the forum Showkase).

Sure thing.
Please check your email. I have sent you a message (with a temporary password for your Showkase forum account).

Email sent to you. All is perfect. Thank you!

You're welcome.
I'm glad all's well!