Topic: I am in a bit of a mess ! with my published web site

hi all, i shall try to make it brief ?
I had a free web space to which i published a Juicebox Album, i found this free web space was DOWN more than it was UP. (Host-Ed)
So i moved my free Web Space to a Paid Web Space (just host) with a different company.
too upload my Album again to the new web space i thought easy, i can find it on my computer and juicebox pro can upload it again !, DIDNT WORK, juicebox couldnt find the correct config.xml file ?

So i then downloaded the whole Album folder from the free web space to my computer, i then uploaded it to my new paid for Web Space, where i can happily say it still works fine.  www.equinutz.net

However the public_html folder that i have on my computer should now be an exact copy of my Juicebox Pro Album, so i thought, it would be easy, to Open it with Juice Box and make some changes.

But NO, same result, only possibly worse, it just seems to hang up, with a continual Hour Glass ??

Where have i gone wrong. Please

tim

Re: I am in a bit of a mess ! with my published web site

too upload my Album again to the new web space i thought easy, i can find it on my computer and juicebox pro can upload it again !

Neither Juicebox-Pro nor JuiceboxBuilder-Pro have any built-in FTP capability so you cannot upload a gallery using either.

DIDNT WORK, juicebox couldnt find the correct config.xml file ?

In order to open an existing gallery in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro, the gallery's XML file must be named 'config.xml' (or 'gallery.xml' if converting a SimpleViewer gallery) and must be located directly in the gallery folder (not in a subfolder).

So i then downloaded the whole Album folder from the free web space to my computer, i then uploaded it to my new paid for Web Space, where i can happily say it still works fine.  www.equinutz.net

Your entire web site seems to be an album (a collection of individual galleries) created by jAlbum and the SimpleViewer Skin. If you are trying to open one of these SimpleViewer galleries in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro (to convert it to a Juicbeox gallery), you will need to open the gallery folder directly (somewhere within your album's output folder structure) rather than the root output folder itself.

Re: I am in a bit of a mess ! with my published web site

OK, i reckon you bloomin right pal.

Goes to prove what a bloomin mess i am in eh LOL.

Of course i use Jalbum to upload the album

Thanks for your help Steven, i shall have to go back to school, except i dont remember where it is LOL.

tim