Topic: Cannot buy the Pro version

I installed the lite gallery and built a complete drupal website using it.
My client approved all the work and asked to buy the pro version to be able to remove the watermark and customize some options.
When I got to the purchase page, I was not able to put my credit card details. I got: "Sorry, this item is not available in your location."
I am in Lebanon and I am not allowed to created a Paypal account also.
Your prompt help is appreciated.
Thank you

Re: Cannot buy the Pro version

We accept payment only via Gumroad or Payal.
Unfortunately, it appears that Gumroad are not allowed to sell to certain locations due to fraud policies that they have to abide by.
If you are unable to pay via Gumroad or create a PayPal account, then try paying with your credit card via PayPal.
From the Juicebox-Pro download page, click 'Checkout with PayPal' and then 'Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit'.
Hopefully your localized version of PayPal will have this option which does not require that you have (or create) a PayPal account (although please note that PayPal has different policies for different countries.)

Hello Steven,
I tried that option too but didn't find my country in the list.

I'm afraid that we have no payment options other than Gumroad and PayPal and if neither Gumroad nor PayPal will allow you to make purchase with a credit card in your country, then there is unfortunately little that we can do.
Perhaps if you have a friend who has a PayPal account or lives in a different country, then they could purchase Juicebox-Pro for you and you could pay them back.