Topic: Gallery does not display on Android [SOLVED]

Hi Steven , I have the same problem .
Juicebox PRO 1.4.4.1 and Sony Xperia E Dual .
From G3 changed to G2 . Emptied the browser cache , .htacess inserted in the root . But it invites the Gallery does not appear.

http://kd.baerbels-naturfoto.de/foto15/herbstfest_kd/

What surprises me : On the demo page Lite Full Browser , Full Browser Pro , Slider Demo , Splash, Hong Kong to work on your phone , but only Lite is not working .

http://www.juicebox.net/demos/

I have tested on my side therefore Honk Kong . But not working. What can I do?

http://kd.baerbels-naturfoto.de/foto15/ … est_kd_hk/

Many greetings from Germany

kdf

Re: Gallery does not display on Android [SOLVED]

You say that "but only Lite is not working" on our own web site but also that "I have tested on my side therefore Honk Kong . But not working." so you seem to be having problems with both Lite and Pro galleries. Please let me know if this is correct.
I can't think of any reason why you should be able to view our Pro demo galleries but not our Lite ones.

From G3 changed to G2 .

Try viewing the galleries over a wi-fi connection to see if this makes a difference.
Also, try using Chrome as well as the stock browser to see if the problem happens in both browsers or just one.

Hopefully viewing the galleries over wi-fi and checking in two different browsers will help to find the cause of the problem.

Hi Steven,

We are sorry , but not Lite, Simply does not work on the demo page . It loads the page but will display white.
There is no difference between Juicebox Lite and Pro.
With WLAN everything works .
I've tested  with current version Firefox and Chrome . There is no difference .

Many greetings from Saxonia

kdf

With WLAN everything works .

It certainly sounds like your mobile network provider uses content modification.
Please implement the solution in the FAQ below and check your own gallery afterwards.
Visitors to your web site using a 2G/3G/4G connection (as well as over wi-fi) should now be able to view your gallery successfully.
Why can't I view my gallery on a 3G mobile connection?

Hi Steven ,
Thank you for your efforts and on Sunday !

As written above , I have the .htacess file inserted on my website in the root and with the " Desktop - Request Version " attempts at smartphone . Unfortunately without success.

Many greetings

KDF

Looking at your http://kd.baerbels-naturfoto.de/foto15/ … est_kd_hk/ gallery, I see no reason why it should not display correctly in Chrome or Firefox on your Android device unless:
(1) JavaScript is disabled in your browsers.
(2) You are viewing the gallery over a 2G/3G/4G connection which uses content modification.

Please double-check that JavaScript is enabled in your browsers and ensure that you .htaccess file contains the correct code (and that it is in the correct location on your web server).
I really can't think of any other reason that your gallery would not display, especially as you say "With WLAN everything works .".

7 (edited by kdf 2015-09-22 06:41:00)

Hi Steven ,
I again js controls in the browser . If it is not turned on , would work on your demo website no Hong Kong and others.
What's just surprises me that just does not work on your Simple demo website .
Anyway, I now turned down at my telephone provider 1und1 (web.vodafone.de) in Germany . A friend is at Deutsche Telekom and since it works on your phone! Let's see if from there comes the help .
You still times thank you very much !
Best regards
KDF

Hi Steven.
Because of the " Content Modification " I have with Chrome on setting - switched data compression . And now , the display works well with 3G .

Many greetings

KDF

I'm glad you've got it working.
Thank you for letting me know.