Topic: simple gallery with no preview thumbs or other elements?

Hi all.

I have not yet purchased the software but I would like to know if I can make a gallery that only shows the actual full size photo with no thumb print previews below. Also I would prefer no navigation arrows (forward and back). I only want the Back icon/link.

Is this possible?

Cheers

Re: simple gallery with no preview thumbs or other elements?

Is this possible?

Yes. You can disable thumbnails and navigation buttons and have just the main image and a Back Button.
For reference, a full list of configuration options can be found here.
We have many sample galleries which demonstrate the flexibility of Juicebox here. None of them exactly match your requirements (although the MultiSize demo comes close) but it would certainly be possible to layout a gallery as your require with the available configuration options.
We also offer a money-back guarantee as noted in this FAQ.

Thanks for the reply.

When I look at the configeration options list it seems as if I have to change "code" to do these things. Can I make the gallery I described simply using the controls? (I have downloaded and played with the "Lite" versions.)

Cheers

Yes. JuiceboxBuilder-Pro (which comes with Juicebox-Pro) has individual controls for each and every Pro configuration option (except for languageList and the Embed Options which are not required for a gallery created with JuiceboxBuidler-Pro to function correctly) so there will be no need for you to add code manually within your gallery files.