1 (edited by michael.t 2014-05-30 20:27:30)

Topic: Lite Version does not work on android ??

you wrote: "We have not had any other reports from Android users to say that the 'index.html' page generated by JuiceboxBuilder-Pro v1.3.2 results in a blank web page with no gallery displayed"

That means i am the first one.

Sorry for my english - its not my motherlanguage.

I have the problems also with simpleviewer. There is a blank site on Android. On all Windows browsers it works well also on IOS. I use the lite version of simple viewer- I thought juicebox would be the right  thing as it should work on andriod also in the lite version - but it does not.

The demo of your sites works on my android.  But the generated index.html does not

You can test it f.e. here: www.hurricaneproject.at/media/_gallery_neu/index.html

Does it mean its the same with simple viewer - they both run only in the pro versions on android platforms?

Re: Lite Version does not work on android ??

Does it mean its the same with simple viewer - they both run only in the pro versions on android platforms?

No. Juicebox-Lite and Juicebox-Pro galleries both display on Android devices equally well. (Likewise with SimpleViewer-Standard and SimpleViewer-Pro.) There is no distinction between embedding a Lite/Standard (free) version and embedding a Pro version .

A blank screen on a mobile device usually implies one of two things:
(1) JavaScript is disabled in your browser.
... or:
(2) You are using a 3G connection (rather than wi-fi) to view your gallery.

The demo of your sites works on my android.  But the generated index.html does not

This suggests that the problem is not (1) above.
If you are trying to view your gallery over a 3G connection, then please see this FAQ which contains a solution to the problem.
Why can't I view my gallery on a 3G mobile connection?