Topic: Expanding - problem after upgrade to 1.4 [SOLVED]

Hi

I have just upgraded my galleries to juicebox engine v.1.4.0

After this, it is not possible to view my galleries in expended mode:

1) When browsing in Chrome the gallery expands for very short period then goes back itself into to normal mode.
2)When browsing in Firefox all the site is switching to full scren mode instead of juicebox gallery only.

All galleries are embedded in Joomla site v2.5.19

Example of gallery You can find here: http://www.kolasinski.art.pl/index.php/ … ls/egypt#1

Any solutions for this?

Tanks.

Re: Expanding - problem after upgrade to 1.4 [SOLVED]

Thank you for reporting this bug.
It looks like the problem is caused by the combination of setting both useFullscreenExpand="TRUE" and expandInNewPage="TRUE". I have logged a bug report with the developers.
Until the bug is fixed, a workaround would be to set one (or both) of these configuration options options to "FALSE".
As your gallery currently has a transparent background, you could perhaps set expandInNewPage="FALSE" and then set an opaque background color for your gallery in expanded mode, for example expandedBackgroundColor="rgba(0,0,0,1)".

Great. This workaround works good for both browsers.

Anyway,  awaiting bug fix in next version of juicebox.

Thank You for prompt reply.

We have just released a hotfix version of v1.4.0 which includes a fix for the problem you reported.
Please re-download Juicebox-Pro using the link from your purchase email and upgrade your gallery following the instructions on the Upgrading Juicebox support page.