Topic: Blinking and Selected: Some JuiceboxBuilder Pro Interface Issues

1) When holding down the scroll bar in the Images portion of JuiceboxBuilder Pro, the thumbnails seem to flicker for me (slow downward movement) or disappear completely (more rapid downward scrolling), until I'm done using the scroll bar. Is this just me, intended operation, O/S problem, etc.?

2) When moving one or more images around - again, in the Images section - I can't see any indication of what images that I have selected. This is not a big deal when dragging one image, to reposition it; you just drag it near the top or bottom of the images, and wait for scrolling to commence. This is of slightly bigger consequence when selecting multiple images - Ctrl-click on the second through Nth image - to move; you have no indication which images are selected (until you actually start to drag them, at which time you can see ghostly thumbnails of the images being moved). Usually, when you're selecting something, you'll get a border with a changed color, or something along those lines, to indicate that you have indeed Ctrl-clicked it.

The above pertain to Windows Vista Home Premium SP2.

Cheers,

Bill

Re: Blinking and Selected: Some JuiceboxBuilder Pro Interface Issues

I see these two issues, too (Win 7 SP1 x64).
I do not know if they can be fixed but I will log a bug report nonetheless.
Thank you for reporting.