1 (edited by timmy toad 2012-06-12 16:05:09)

Topic: solved :- newbie, would like to know about "embed"

I have been having a few dummy run's with the JuiceBox program, at the last stage of publishing i get the option to copy and paste a chunk of code that i need to EMBED somewhere ?.

I am not too clear where this code has to go, EMBED into what, does it form a LINK to the Published Album from my Web Site menu or is it the LINK for the Album itself and has to go on the actual page i want the Album to appear on ?.

Sorry to be such a dummy, its all my fault LOL, but i am getting a bit confused with all the dammed folders i seem to be getting by experimenting all the time, i really need to get organised LOL.

i haven't got the PRO version yet but i will.

tim

Re: solved :- newbie, would like to know about "embed"

When you create a gallery with JuiceboxBuilder, you have a couple of options.

(1) You can ignore the embed code provided and simply view the gallery on its own web page by opening the gallery's 'index.html' page (inside the gallery folder) in a browser.
If you wish to link to the gallery from another web page, it is this 'index.html' page that you should link to.

(2) You can embed the gallery in an existing HTML page alongside other content by using the embed code provided by JuiceboxBuilder and following the instructions here.

Re: solved :- newbie, would like to know about "embed"

Steven thanks you have come up trumps again, thanks.

Of course the information is already there i just couldn't see it LOL.

tim