Topic: Frame and caption on Ipad2

JB 1.2
I use around main image a frame width 2px.
When the caption parameter is OVERLAY_IMAGE, the right frame disappears.
Also if I use Thumb Dots.

No problem with BELOW_IMAGE and also without Thum Dots.

Have you a soluce ?

Re: Frame and caption on Ipad2

Please try upgrading your gallery to Juicebox-Pro v1.3.0 which has recently been released.
There have been many changes in this version and upgrading might just solve your problem without any further action.
Please see the Upgrading Juicebox page for details on how to get the latest version.

If this does not help, please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look.
(I have been unable to replicate the problem that you have reported.)

On Ipad2 (multiple galleries using top menu), better with 1.3, full screen no problem, only for the gallery with header.
But it's not very important (only to explore). I will use BELOW_Image for my gallery.

Well, here his the link

(it's my old website open still two months).

Caption OVERLAY_IMAGE: please, on IPAD, look at the right border of the frame (white). If you use full screen, you will see, whis this option, a perfect border.

Unfortunately, I do not personally have an iPad 2 and I have been unable to see the problem you are describing.
When I view your gallery in a desktop browser (with Juicebox in Large Screen Mode) and reduce the width of the window, the complete image frame is displayed OK.
Also, when I view your gallery on an iPod Touch (with Juicebox in Small Screen Mode), the complete image frame is still displayed OK.
Try clearing your browser's cache before reloading your gallery just to be sure that the new Juicebox v1.3.0 files are being used in your gallery.
Also, try increasing your gallery's frame width to see what happens.

6 (edited by md.michel 2013-04-19 12:18:34)

Using version 1.3.0, increasing the frame from 1px to 2px is now perfect on my Ipad. Perhaps Ipad's Safari don't like 1px! Solved for me.
Although I use a PC with internet, it's better for those who use an Ipad to see a perfect frame if the caption is OVERLAY_IMAGE.
Thanks again for all and for this nice version 1.3.0. Well done!