Topic: Watermark in Juicebox-Pro; Questions

Appreciate if someone could answer the following questions regarding watermarks:

1.  Once the watermark is applied and the image gallery Published/Saved, is there any way of removing ot applying a new watermarks to the images in a gallery?
2.   When a new image is added to a gallery, the watermark should be automatically applied.   This does not always happen.  Any ideas?
3.  Does the watermark file get stored between closings of the program?
4.  Does the program save the info that a watermark has been applied to an image so that it does not try and add it the second time?

Since I am applying a partially transparent  watermark, applying it a second time is going to produce untold grief.

R

Re: Watermark in Juicebox-Pro; Questions

1.  Once the watermark is applied and the image gallery Published/Saved, is there any way of removing ot applying a new watermarks to the images in a gallery?

One a watermark has been added to an image, it becomes part of that image and cannot be removed.
If you wanted to 'remove' a watermark from an image, you would need to remove the watermarked image from your gallery and re-add your original image without adding a watermark.

2.   When a new image is added to a gallery, the watermark should be automatically applied.   This does not always happen.  Any ideas?

I am unable to replicate this issue. Can you run me through a series of steps that will reproduce this bug so that I can try to see it for myself? Thank you.

3.  Does the watermark file get stored between closings of the program?

No.

4.  Does the program save the info that a watermark has been applied to an image so that it does not try and add it the second time?

No. When adding a watermark, all images will be watermarked.

Re: Watermark in Juicebox-Pro; Questions

All of your 4 points will be addressed in the next version of Juicebox-Pro.