Topic: How to get rid of the Shadow around the gallery ????

Hi  Pros ,

I have a small problem  I am using Juicebox Pro and svmanager ...everythink  is fine  the only problem is : when i publish the gallery I have all around the pic a shadow , I been try all the possible solution but I cannot get rid of it .

Anyone can PLEASE advice ??

Please see the attached link for detail :

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/jy5hy

Thx

Re: How to get rid of the Shadow around the gallery ????

'Edit' your Juicebox gallery in svManager, go to the 'Pro -> Main Image' section and change the 'Image Shadow Blur' from its default value of 10 to 0 before clicking the 'Update All' button.
The 'Image Shadow Blur' configuration option was introduced in Juicebox-Pro v1.2.0 and svManager v1.8.4 so, depending on the versions you currently use, you may need to upgrade one or both of the above by following the instructions in the following links:
Upgrading svManager
Using svManager with a Pro viewer
Upgrading Juicebox

Hello Steven ,

thank you for your timely reply , I made the change you suggest  but  didn't  change  the result ...I also install the SVMANAGER ( I have the latest version ) on another server to be sure was not related to same  configuration I made , but nothing chage .

Any other suggestion ??

THX

After editing your gallery and saving the changes, try clearing your browser's cache before reloading the gallery to ensure that your browser is not hanging onto and using older versions of your gallery files.
If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look.