Topic: customizing autoplay and other messages - and captions/info

Is there any way I can:

1/change 'AutoPlay ON' to 'autoplay on' and its off state too
My site is all lower case andca ps stand out rather glaringly. I would also prefer to change font size if that is possible

2/To change the pop up button notes similarly  - i.e. 'Show Thumbnails'  to 'show thumbnails'

3/ I did not set out to use captions and titles on my images and have thus not familiarized myself with the entire workings but so far I have not found how to achieve the following:

By default all titles and captions are not seen but when one clicks the info button one has the chance to read either or both of them.

Can this be done ?

thanks

Re: customizing autoplay and other messages - and captions/info

1/change 'AutoPlay ON' to 'autoplay on' and its off state too
My site is all lower case andca ps stand out rather glaringly. I would also prefer to change font size if that is possible

2/To change the pop up button notes similarly  - i.e. 'Show Thumbnails'  to 'show thumbnails'

It is not possible to change the onscreen tooltip text and messages or their font sizes.
However, the ability to change the text (though not the font size) is on the roadmap and should be included in a future version of Juicebox-Pro (although I do not know exactly when this may be).

3/ I did not set out to use captions and titles on my images and have thus not familiarized myself with the entire workings but so far I have not found how to achieve the following:

By default all titles and captions are not seen but when one clicks the info button one has the chance to read either or both of them.

Can this be done ?

Yes. Set captionPosition="OVERLAY" or captionPosition="OVERLAY_IMAGE" ('Caption' section of JuiceboxBuilder-Pro), showImageOverlay="NEVER" ('Main Image' section) and showInfoButton="TRUE" ('Button Bar' section). The captions will be initially hidden but displayed when the user clicks on the Info Button on the Button Bar.