1 (edited by kravify 2024-04-15 01:25:08)

Topic: Can't you view Juicebox lite locally in all browser?

I just started using Juicebox lite. i. I'm moving away from Simple View, which was excellent. When I try to use Juicebox on Mac OS Sierra with Firefox (63.0.1), I receive an error. Safari only displays a white, blank page (11.0.2)  No configuration file was found. and Courageous (0.25.2) not compatible with this browser.  These are all on an MBPro.  The gallery will open on a different MacBook Air with a single browser, Firebox 59.0.2. I receive a config file not found error when using Safari (11.1).  If this is limited to one out of five browsers and requires an older browser, I am unable to utilize it.  geometry dash world
I appreciate any response.

Re: Can't you view Juicebox lite locally in all browser?

You should be able to use Safari and Firefox (with a browser setting change to each) to preview galleries locally.
Alternatively you could set up a local web server environment on your computer (using a program such as MAMP or XAMPP) so that you can preview galleries locally in any web browser (without any browser setting changes).

Please see this forum post for more information.
There is also a condensed version of the information contained within this forum post in this FAQ.

I hope this helps.