Topic: Line: 1 Error: 'JSON' is undefined

I am receiving the error: Line: 1 Error: 'JSON' is undefined. It happens when I click on the Customize button after loading images. How can I fix this?

Post's attachments

Juicebox Error.png 99.25 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Line: 1 Error: 'JSON' is undefined

I've not seen that error before so, unfortunately,  I'm not sure what might be causing it.

The error appears to be due to the use of an older browser which does not support JSON.
However, AIR (up to and including AIR v33.1.1.744) includes the WebKit library (an embedded browser which does support JSON). JuiceboxBuilder-Pro should use this embedded browser (rather than a system browser) to display the gallery on the Customize panel so, as long as you are using AIR v33.1.1.744, all should be well (in theory).

What version of AIR do you currently use?
If you are not using AIR v33.1.1.744, then please see this forum post: https://juicebox.net/forum/viewtopic.ph … 223#p18223

Hopefully this will help.
Otherwise, please let me know and I'll think of some other troubleshooting suggestions.

I am using Microsoft Edge Version 120.0.2210.91 (Official build) (64-bit) so I do not think it is a browser issue. Adobe AIR is also the latest version is 50.2.4.1. I have a license for 5 computers and have this problem on all 4 computers it is installed on. I have reinstalled both AIR and Edge which did not help. Do you have any other ideas?

Adobe AIR is also the latest version is 50.2.4.1.

That is most likely the issue. The WebKit library (the embedded browser required for JuiceboxBuilder's live gallery preview on the 'Customize' panel) was removed from AIR after v33.1.1.744 (and is not present in v50.2.4.1).

Please uninstall AIR v50.2.4.1 and, instead, use AIR v33.1.1.744. This should hopefully resolve your problem.
AIR v33.1.1.744 can be downloaded from the foot of the AIR download page here: https://airsdk.harman.com/runtime