1 (edited by BawacAgita 2023-12-27 03:33:44)

Topic: The new app started acting flaky

Since I installed the new Jukebox app, my charger has been acting up and sometimes doesn't charge properly. My Bolt currently has a 37% charge and it's connected to the Juicebox, which is turned on. But it's not charging. The Chevy app shows a message that says "charge canceled," but I'm not sure what that means. Sometimes, when I leave it alone for a bit, the charging process will begin. Sometimes, if you unplug and then reconnect a few times, it can help. geometry dash

I just want to be able to plug in my car and have it start charging. I don't really care about any other features. It used to happen for a long time, but ever since I started using the new app, I never know what to expect.

In my opinion, charging still functions as usual at public chargers, so I don't believe it has anything to do with the car.

Can I do anything to make it start charging?

Re: The new app started acting flaky

Hello.

We are a software company with a web gallery product named Juicebox-Pro.
From the information that you provided, it sounds like you are referring to a JuiceBox from Enel X, a completely unrelated company to our own (although the product names are similar).
You should be able to contact Enel X directly via their contact page here: https://www.enelxway.com/us/en/contact

I hope this points you in the right direction and that they are able to help you with your query.

oh, my fault. Sorry

No worries! I hope they can help you out.