Topic: Display problem with Juicebox Pro [SOLVED]

I am attaching a screen shot of the installer setup for Adobe Air. The layout error is transmitted down the line to my Juicebox gallery, so that I cannot construct a correctly formatted gallery. Any ideas about solving this problem?
Thanks
John

Re: Display problem with Juicebox Pro [SOLVED]

Unfortunately, there's no screenshot attached to your post. Try attaching the screenshot to a new post or, better yet, upload the gallery and provide a download link so that I can see the problem live on your web server (or maybe copy and paste your gallery's configuration options from the 'config.xml' file so that I can create a test gallery using your settings and hopefully replicate the problem).
Once I'm able to see or reproduce the problem myself, I should hopefully be in a better position to help.
Thank you.

Steve
I can't even construct a functioning gallery. I have been trying to set up a trial gallery on my desktop before uploading anything to my website. But I keep getting the display problem which Juicebox Pro inherits from Harman's AdobeAir set up. The easiest way for you to see the problem is to download Adobe Air for Windows from https://airsdk.harman.com/runtime, and then run the setup file. When you do that you will see immediately the problem, a misaligned window which then causes the display problem in Juicebox. I hope this makes things a bit clearer.
John

It sounds like you are having this problem: https://juicebox.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5318

Please check out the forum post above and make sure that you are using AIR v33.1.1.744 (and not AIR v50.2.1.1).

I hope this resolves your problem.

Steven, thanks for your suggestion, which I followed and which has resolved my problem. Much appreciated.

I'm glad you've got it working. Thank you for letting me know.