I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with JuiceboxBuilder-Lite.
The problem that you describe seems very strange and not something that I've ever seen myself or, as far as I can recall, something that has ever been reported before.
First of all, could you please confirm the following:
What version of JuiceboxBuilder-Lite are you using ('Help -> About JuiceboxBuilder...')?
What version of AIR are you using?
What operating system (Mac vs PC) and version number are you using?
I do not know if the information above will help in troubleshooting but as I've never heard of this problem before, the more information we can gather about it, the better.
Things to check/try:
(1) Make sure that you are using the latest version of JuiceboxBuilder-Lite (v1.5.1): https://www.juicebox.net/download/
(2) Make sure that you are using the latest version of AIR which includes WebKit support (v184.108.40.2064). You can download AIR v220.127.116.114 from the foot of the AIR runtime download page here: https://airsdk.harman.com/assets/downlo … obeAIR.exe
Mac: https://airsdk.harman.com/assets/downlo … obeAIR.dmg
Windows: https://airsdk.harman.com/assets/downlo … obeAIR.exe
(3) Make sure that your system's graphics drivers are up-to-date.
(4) Does the problem happen every time you use the application or just sometimes?
(5) Does the problem happen with local image galleries and Flickr image galleries (or just one or the other)?
(6) Have you tried using images from a different source to see if it happens with all images (or maybe just images from a particular source)?
Also, it might help if I'm able to see the problem for myself. As I can't replicate the problem on my own system, perhaps you could upload some screenshots which demonstrate the problem. You could either attach them to a post here in the forum or upload them somewhere (for example, your website or a file sharing service such as Dropbox or Google Drive) and provide a link.
Sorry about all the questions but in all the years I've been supporting and using JuiceboxBuilder-Lite, I don't recall ever having encountered this problem before.
Hopefully, with a little more information, we can get to the bottom of this.