Topic: button bar not showing all the buttons [SOLVED]

Hi, Steven!

These options are in my config file, but not all the buttons show up on the button bar.

showOpenButton="TRUE" showExpandButton="TRUE" showThumbsButton="true" showDownloadButton="TRUE" showEmailButton="TRUE" emailAddress="skip@clicktricity.biz" emailSubject="I'd like to see this on my wall" shareFacebook="TRUE" sharePinterest="FALSE" shareTwitter="TRUE" shareURL="https://skippix.com/out-and-about/virginia-diner-wakefield-va" showNavButtons="TRUE" showInfoButton="TRUE" showAutoPlayButton="TRUE"

Also, I have a purchaseURL value for each image, but nothing shows up for that, either.

Any ideas? Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks!
Skip

Re: button bar not showing all the buttons [SOLVED]

Hi!

Your gallery is currently using an older version of Juicebox-Pro (v1.2.0).
Shopping Cart functionality was not available until v1.3.0 and Email Button and Social Media sharing support was not available until v1.5.0.

Upgrade your gallery to the latest version of Juicebox (v1.5.1.2) and all should be well.
Instructions for upgrading existing galleries can be found here.
For a single gallery, you can just swap the gallery's existing 'jbcore' folder for the new version from the Juicebox-Pro v1.5.1.2 zip file: juicebox_pro_1.5.1.2/web/jbcore

I've sent you a new download link for your purchase so that you can download the latest version of Juicebox-Pro.

Please let me know how you get on and if I can be of any further assistance.
Thank you.

Thanks, Steven! Not sure how I got out of sync, but that did the trick as far as functionality goes.

One more issue...(hate to be dense), but even though the buttons are all showing up, the actual button icons are incorrect (see attached). I'm not sure where to look to correct this.

Post's attachments

jb-button-bar.JPG
jb-button-bar.JPG 16.79 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

I'm not seeing that when I view your gallery in my own browser (see screenshot attached) so it's likely just a browser caching issue. Your browser has probably cached (and is still using) your old v1.2.0 CSS or font files.
Press Ctrl+F5 to reload your gallery's web page from the web server or, failing that, clear your browser's cache before reloading your web page.
That should hopefully resolve your problem.

Post's attachments

Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (1).png 58.68 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

BOOM!!!

and we're off to the races!

Thanks, Steven! Wishing you and yours a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

Skip

That's great! I'm glad you've got everything working. Thank you for letting me know.
I hope you have a great Thanksgiving, too!