1 (edited by DX2300 2020-01-03 23:50:26)

Topic: Thumbnail Navigation - next thumb instead of next set. [SOLVED]

Hi Steven,

When thumbnails out number 'Max Thumb Columns', is there a setting to advance the thumbnails one by one instead of set by set?

I really have been reading the documentation, trying to find info for my self. Like there are more options under 'Main Image' than are explained on the Config Page  :-) (https://www.juicebox.net/support/config … ge-options)

JuiceBox is a great product, worth every penny.

Regards,
DX2300

Re: Thumbnail Navigation - next thumb instead of next set. [SOLVED]

When thumbnails out number 'Max Thumb Columns', is there a setting to advance the thumbnails one by one instead of set by set?

No. Unfortunately, the thumbnail arrows always navigate through the thumbnails one page at a time (rather than one thumbnail at a time).
However, if you like, you could put forward your suggestion for a future version by posting it in the Feature Requests forum thread.
This keeps all the ideas together and ensures that they are not overlooked by the developers.
I do not know the likelihood of any suggestions being implemented in future versions but this is certainly the best place for all ideas.

Like there are more options under 'Main Image' than are explained on the Config Page  :-)

There are 20 configuration options available in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> Main Image' section and all 20 are listed in the Main Image section of the Config Options page.
If you find that any configuration options are missing from the Config Options page, then please let me know what they are so that I can add them to the page. Thank you.

JuiceBox is a great product, worth every penny.

I'm glad you're getting on well with Juicebox!

Steven @ Juicebox wrote:

There are 20 configuration options available in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> Main Image' section and all 20 are listed in the Main Image section of the Config Options page.
If you find that any configuration options are missing from the Config Options page, then please let me know what they are so that I can add them to the page. Thank you.

I stand corrected. 20 for 20. Just in a different order than in the application. That's what threw me off. The point being I _am_ trying not to be lazy.  :)

Thanks,
DX2300

No problem! Sorry if the order of options was a little confusing!

We've now changed the order of options in the Config Options page so that it matches the order in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro.
It should hopefully be a little easier to find the definition of any specific option now.

Whoo Woo!! My work here is done! No, seriously...
Thanks, it's a big help.
There are so many great options, it takes a while to master them.
The Config Options page is a big help.

DX2300

You're welcome!
I've also created a new forum for your 'Tricks and Tips' thread here.
I figured it might be difficult to find a particular tip if they were all in a single thread so I've split the thread into individual tips (so that each tip can have its own conversation and replies), each with its own topic heading.

Steven @ Juicebox wrote:

I've also created a new forum for your 'Tricks and Tips' thread here.

I knew we were in good hands.

DX2300

Thanks!