1 (edited by timmy toad 2012-10-31 17:18:50)

Topic: Trouble with entering the correct Flickr ID details

I have a Flickr Pro account and a Juicebox Pro account, i have come back to Juicebox after a long absence and of course i cannot for the life of me enter the correct details into Juicebox Pro to be able to create a photo album using my Flickr photos.

I KNOW i have got the user id correct and i entered a suitable word into the Tags box, i got the required pictures in the juicebox "images" window and progressed onto the next screen "customise" only to find my User Name is wrong. I thought the user name was simply the name i was logged into Flickr as ?, but it doesnt like that and wont progress any further.

Any ideas please ?.

I dont get anywhere either when i just enter, what i know to be the correct details into the Set Id and User Id boxes

Please what am i doing wrong ?.

Tim

Re: Trouble with entering the correct Flickr ID details

I KNOW i have got the user id correct and i entered a suitable word into the Tags box, i got the required pictures in the juicebox "images" window and progressed onto the next screen "customise" only to find my User Name is wrong.

Try temporarily removing the Tags and use either your User Name or User Id (not both) to see if this makes a difference.
I have just tried JuiceboxBuilder-Pro v1.2.0 with combinations of my own User Name and User Id (with and without Tags) and Set Id and everything works OK for me.

I dont get anywhere either when i just enter, what i know to be the correct details into the Set Id and User Id boxes

If entering a Set Id, you do not need to use a User Name or User Id so try clearing these fields.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the Flickr details that you are using so that I can investigate further.

3 (edited by timmy toad 2012-11-01 07:33:40)

Re: Trouble with entering the correct Flickr ID details

thanks Steven, that was a perfect solution thanks.

I was obviously giving it far too much information !!  LOL.    BRILL

tim