Topic: Multiple galleries embedding issue
I've been using Simpleviewer for years but decided to move onto Juicebox due to Flash issues. So before I went and bought Juicebox Pro, I wanted to check out Lite version first.
I need to embed multiple galleries into various html pages on my website (no need for multiple galleries on single page), so I'm trying to do that by using baseURL.
Here are my steps:
1) I created a folder named shumbatestgallery, created a gallery in Juicebox Builder and uploaded the entire folder to my website's root, i.e. public_html using FileZilla.
2) When I check the gallery on the website, it's showing, please see the link below:
3) I edited the code created by Juicebox Builder to include the baseURL (I tried to follow the guide, plus I used some of the things I used for Simpleviewer). The code is below:
<!--START JUICEBOX EMBED-->
baseUrl : 'http://www.ridgeback-douala.net/shumbatestgallery/',
<!--END JUICEBOX EMBED-->
4) Then I pasted the above code into the html page on which I want the gallery to appear (I use KompoZer to build my pages), shumbatestgallery.html
5) I uploaded the above page to my website's root, the same folder that now contains the gallery folder.
But when I check the page in Chrome, the gallery is now showing. There's literally nothing, I can just see that the page has expanded, as if new content was added, but no sign of the gallery. When I try to open it up in IE, there's a light gray box with the following error message: Juicebox Error: Config file not found.
Please see the link to the page below:
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong here (granted, I'm no expert, just self-thought enthusiast that has no clue what she's doing ;-) ). Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Kind regards, Milica