1 (edited by zhansen06 2012-10-28 07:54:37)

Topic: Creating new gallery results in ? mark only (RESOLVED)

Hello all,

First and foremost thank you for the product you have created, for now I am using the Lite version but plan to upgrade soon because I like the easy with which I can use this program to make great-looking photo galleries.

I have successfully made 7 galleries so far, but I cannot get my 8th and final one made.

After adding photos, I click on Customize, which shows a question mark in each picture instead of the picture itself.

When I create the gallery those same question marks remain, it doesnt seem to be exporting the photos properly? I am not sure why...any ideas?

It is strange because all of the other galleries worked very well without issue, and it seems that on this particular set of pictures, it results in this error. The pictures I am trying to add are of various sizes ranging from 497x894 to 960x1280, etc. They are JPEGs, all under 100KB (downloaded from FB)

I am running a Mac on OSX 10.8.2 Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM, using Lite Version 1.2.0.

Thank you for your assistance.

Re: Creating new gallery results in ? mark only (RESOLVED)

I have successfully made 7 galleries so far, but I cannot get my 8th and final one made.

Were all 7 successful galleries made with JuiceboxBuilder-Lite v1.2.0 or were they made with a previous version of JuiceboxBuilder-Lite prior to attempting to create Gallery #8 with v1.2.0?

After adding photos, I click on Customize, which shows a question mark in each picture instead of the picture itself.

Do the thumbnail images display OK on the 'Images' tab or do the question marks appear only in the live preview window on the 'Customize' tab and in the generated gallery?

If the problem occurs only with certain images (i.e. those for Gallery #8), perhaps you could upload several of the original images and provide a download link so that I can try them for myself and see if I can replicate the problem on my own system. Thank you.

I was able to figure out that the problem was simply that an apostrophe (') was in the file names of the affected photos. After I changed the file names they processed just fine!

Thanks for the assistance!

I am glad that your problem has been resolved.
Thank you for posting back to let me know.