Topic: Having shadow effect for main image

Hi,

I am trying to create a shadows effect for my main image in gallery, but I am unable to achieve it after playing around the option available. Please refer my website www.photographycomesalive.com for reference.

I would want an emboss effect for my main image. Kindly help.

Avinash

Re: Having shadow effect for main image

The configuration options available to give a drop-shadow on the main image are as follows:

• imageShadowColor - Color of shadow around main image. ('Customize -> Color')

• imageShadowBlur - The amount of blurring of the main image shadow (pixels). (Customize -> Main Image')

Please note that the drop-shadow on the main image is a subtle shadow which is applied to all sides of the main image rather than an embossed effect.
Here is an extreme example to demonstrate the effect:
https://juicebox.net/demos/pro/default/ … dowBlur=50

Hi Steven,

I guess, the shadow effects created by above settings are not of my liking. But since the embossed shadow effect is not available in current version probably this can be a point of furter improvement in coming version.

Kindly close the ticket, till then.

Thanks,
Avinash

Please feel free to post suggestions for future releases in the Feature Requests forum thread.
This keeps all the ideas together and ensures that they are not overlooked by the developers.
I do not know the likelihood of any suggestions being implemented but this is certainly the best place for all ideas.
Thank you.