Topic: How to Watermark Transparent [SOLVED]

Have created a transparent background .png watermark image but it shows as white background on the image. What is the answer to making the watermark transparent on the page?

Re: How to Watermark Transparent [SOLVED]

I've just checked the watermarking functionality in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro v1.5.1 using a sample PNG image with a transparent background and it seems to work OK for me (the transparency is carried through to the gallery images).
Please double-check that your own PNG image's background is actually transparent (just in case there's a problem there).
If you continue to experience difficulties, please attach the image to a post here in the forum or upload it somewhere and provide a download link so that I can investigate further and try to replicate your problem with your own image.
Thank you.

Thanks Steven, you pointed me in the right direction. The image I saved was in the wrong format, now it is correct it all works, thanks again.

Steven @ Juicebox wrote:

I've just checked the watermarking functionality in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro v1.5.1 using a sample PNG image with a transparent background and it seems to work OK for me (the transparency is carried through to the gallery images).
Please double-check that your own PNG image's background is actually transparent (just in case there's a problem there).
If you continue to experience difficulties, please attach the image to a post here in the forum or upload it somewhere and provide a download link so that I can investigate further and try to replicate your problem with your own image.
Thank you.

I'm glad that you've been able to resolve your problem.
Thank you for letting me know.