Topic: Juicebox installation

I currently have the sv gallery installed in my admin area for my site, can this be done for juicebox also to make it a little more user friendly for me? I purchased the pro version so that I would more capabilities for my gallery and I had a friend that was supposed to help me with this but unfortunately that is not working out.  I know very little html and I can create my galleries on my desktop using the juicebox desktop application but I have no idea how to get them to show up in my site.  Thank you in advance. 

Kathleen

Re: Juicebox installation

I currently have the sv gallery installed in my admin area for my site

Are you referring to svManager? If so, the current version of svManager (v1.8.3) supports Juicebox galleries and you can upgrade svManager to use your Juicebox-Pro files by following the instructions here.
You can download the latest version of svManager using the download link from your purchase email. If you cannot find your purchase email or your link has expired, please fill in this Upgrade Request Form to request a new download link.

I know very little html and I can create my galleries on my desktop using the juicebox desktop application but I have no idea how to get them to show up in my site.

The Juicebox Embedding Guide has instructions on how to embed a Juicebox gallery (created on your computer) into an existing web page alongside other content.