Topic: WP-Juicebox - impossible to use in wordpress pages?

Hello there,
I'm building a site for a client and evaluating juicebox.
Today I tried to add a gallery to a wordpress page, but it was impossible. Let me explain:

- I know that the images have to be attached to the post, but you can't change that post when you go to "WP-Juicebox - Manage Galleries" and click in "Edit gallery".

- I opened the XML and changed the postID there. But it SHOULD be possible to do it from inside the wp admin panel.

My only question: is it? It would be possible in the pro version?

Thanks =]

Re: WP-Juicebox - impossible to use in wordpress pages?

My only question: is it? It would be possible in the pro version?

The plugin's interface does not change when upgrading WP-Juicebox from Juicebox-Lite to Juicebox-Pro.

In order to change the post that a Juicebox gallery is in, it is necessary to edit the contents of both the original post containing the gallery (to remove the existing Juicebox shortcode, e.g. [juicebox gallery_id="1"]) and the new post you would like to move the gallery to (to enter the Juicebox shortcode).

'Edit' the post containing the gallery, remove the Juicebox shortcode and 'Update' the post. Now enter the shortcode (with the correct 'gallery_id') in the post you wish to transfer the gallery to and 'Publish' or 'Update' the post.

Even if it was possible to change the Post ID in the 'Manage Galleries' screen, there would be no way of knowing where in the post the shortcode should be entered.