Topic: Bottom of the picture being dimmed on mouse hover

Hello to everyone!

I've started using Juicebox today, and all seems to be straight forward, just got a questions I couldn't find the answer for. Is it possible in Juicebox-Lite (free version) to disable dim effect at the bottom of the picture on mouse hover?

As I understand the bottom of the picture is being darkened to allow all the captions being seen. I'm not using captions for my photos so was wondering about disabling that effect. Unfortunately, I can't find any specific line in theme.css regarding this.

Thanks,
Andrzej.

Re: Bottom of the picture being dimmed on mouse hover

Is it possible in Juicebox-Lite (free version) to disable dim effect at the bottom of the picture on mouse hover?

No, sorry. The ability to hide the caption area (or move it to a position where it does not overlap the main image) is a Juicebox-Pro option only (captionPosition) which, unfortunately, is not supported by Juicebox-Lite, the free version.
For reference, a list of all Pro Caption Options (with short descriptions of each) can be found here.

Steven,
Many thanks for your answer. I was thinking about going to Pro version because of other reasons, but you've just helped me to make my mind. The Lite version is a good product anyway, worth looking at.
Regards,
Andrzej.

Thanks for buying Juicebox-Pro! I'm sure you'll get on well with it.
If you encounter any difficulties, just post a new topic in the Juicebox-Pro forum and I'll do my best to help you out.