Topic: Only 20 pictures are showing in Lite version not 50? [SOLVED]

Dear Juicebox Support Team,

I installed Juicebox-Lite 1.5.0 recently on my free webhost with a minimal design: I mean I just upload those files to the server generated with Juicebox Builder from my photo album.
I know that Lite version can handle max. 50 pictures in a gallery, so I tried it with less of course.
In my gallery there are 43 pictures, but some of them are not visible. Only 20 pictures are loading in and thumbs are also showing only 20 pieces.
I tested it wit IE11, Firefox 55.0.3 and iOS 10.3.3 Safari, but the situation is the same: exactly 20 pictures can be loading in and nothing more. I don't understand what could I wrong?
Please take a look of my site, what could be the problem: http://utifotok.000webhostapp.com/

Thank You in advance!

Re: Only 20 pictures are showing in Lite version not 50? [SOLVED]

According to your gallery's 'config.xml' file, the 21st image in your gallery should be located here:
http://utifotok.000webhostapp.com/images/DSCN1558.jpg

However, going directly to that location in a browser (bypassing Juicebox) results in an error 404 (file not found).
The missing images are listed in your gallery's 'config.xml' file but do not seem to be present on your web server (or at least in the correct location).
Try re-uploading your gallery's images to your web server. This should hopefully solve your problem.

If the images are in their correct location on your web server, then please check their permissions to ensure that they are not too restrictive. Default file permissions of 644 should be fine. You should be able to check and change permissions using either a dedicated FTP program such as Filezilla or via your web hosting account's online File Manager.

I hope this points you in the right direction.

Hi Steven,

Oh my God, what a silly-silly mistake! Thank You very much!
How could I be so inconsiderate? You are absolutely right!
The online file manager of the server can upload just 20 files simultaneously and I didn't observe the missing ones.
Thank You again for the very fast help!
I try to be not so fledgling in the future. :)

Best regards!

You're welcome!
I'm glad it was an easy fix! Thanks for letting me know.