Topic: Version of LR plug in [SOLVED]

I've just upgraded to v 1.5 of JB-Lite and the update went well. I'm puzzled though because the version shown under Site Info is showing v 1.4.4.1. All seems to be working just fine and I have a distant memory that this has happened before but my aged brain can't recall the detail. Any ideas, Steven?

Aha! I've just looked in the plugin folder and all the files in the juicebox_lite.lrwebengine are dated 2015 although the Air installer tells me that the installed version is the same as the one I'm trying to install a second time ie 1.5.

Re: Version of LR plug in [SOLVED]

... all the files in the juicebox_lite.lrwebengine are dated 2015 although the Air installer tells me that the installed version is the same as the one I'm trying to install a second time ie 1.5.

Please note that the 'JuiceboxBuilder-Lite.air' installation file installs just JuiceboxBuilder-Lite, not the Juicebox Lightroom plugin.
You'll need to install the Juicebox Lightroom Plugin separately by following the instructions on the plugin's support page here.

When you extract the 'juicebox_lite_1.5.0.zip' file, you'll find the Juicebox Lightroom Plugin in this location:
juicebox_lite_1.5.0/adobe-lightroom-plugin/juicebox_lite.lrwebengine
Just double-click the 'juicebox_lite.lrwebengine' package (Mac) or drag and drop the complete 'juicebox_lite.lrwebengine' folder onto your Lightroom desktop shortcut (PC). If necessary, manual installation instructions can be found on the plugin's support page (link above).

Once you've installed the latest version of the Juicebox Lightroom Plugin (from the Juicebox-Lite v1.5.0 zip package), the Site Info section should read "Juicebox-Lite Lightroom Plugin v1.5.0".

Thanks, Steven, it did require a manual installation but all is fine now. Good luck in the coming year.
David

Thanks, Steven, it did require a manual installation but all is fine now.

That's great! Thank you for letting me know.

Good luck in the coming year.

Thanks. You, too!