Topic: upgrading from JB 1.4.4.2 to 1.5? [SOLVED]

I submitted a request to upgrade from my 1.4.4.2 to the current version, message says it can take a few business days, I'd really like it now.  I went to my original license, it gave a path to the download site.  I downloaded the lightroom plug-in for 1.5, installed into LR, works fine.  How do I get the current version of JB Builder 1.5?  I think I've been to all the download locations, haven't found it, also, according to the JB site, the desktop version is supposed to be free, or is that a typo?  Either way, how can I get a copy of the desktop version

Re: upgrading from JB 1.4.4.2 to 1.5? [SOLVED]

Problems solved, executing the juiceboxbuilder.air did the installation and created the .exe file, not so obvious.

Re: upgrading from JB 1.4.4.2 to 1.5? [SOLVED]

I'm glad you've been able to resolve your problem.
Thank you for posting back to let me know.

For other users reading this thread, here are a few notes for clarification.

How do I get the current version of JB Builder 1.5?

Upgrades are free within the same major version number.
You can use the link from your purchase email to download the latest version of Juicebox-Pro.
The download link always points towards the latest version rather than the version you purchased.
Please see the Upgrading Juicebox support page for more details.

... according to the JB site, the desktop version is supposed to be free, or is that a typo?

Juicebox-Lite is free (Juicebox-Pro is not).
Juicebox-Lite comes with JuiceboxBuilder-Lite (the desktop application) and the Lite version of the Lightroom plugin.
Juicebox-Pro comes with JuiceboxBuilder-Pro and the Pro version of the Lightroom plugin.
Lite versions of JuiceboxBuilder and the Lightroom plugin feature only Lite configuration options whereas Pro versions feature all configuration options.

Juicebox-Lite can be downloaded from (and Juicebox-Pro can be purchased from) this page.

Instructions for installing JuiceboxBuilder can be found in the User Guide. You can upgrade JuiceboxBuilder by just running the new 'JuiceboxBuilder.air' file. However, if you are upgrading from a very old version of JuiceboxBuilder, you might find that you need to uninstall the old version first before installing the new version.