Topic: imageLinkTarget does not work

I an using a link in the caption field, with the imahe link target set to "_self". It does not work.
Please see the config file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
-<juiceboxgallery indexPageName="indexverw.html" maxCaptionHeight="40" captionPosition="BELOW_IMAGE" showImageOverlay="ALWAYS" imageClickMode="OPEN_URL" imageTransitionType="FADE" captionBackColor="rgba(102,0,0,.5)" buttonBarBackColor="rgba(102,0,0,.5)" topBackColor="rgba(102,0,0,1)" showThumbsButton="true" showExpandButton="false" backgroundColor="rgba(0,0,0,1)" galleryTitle="dit is de top" enableDirectLinks="true" enableLooping="true" thumbQuality="99" thumbHeight="124" thumbWidth="124" imageQuality="80" maxImageHeight="1024" maxImageWidth="1024" showNavButtons="true" showInfoButton="true" showAutoPlayButton="true" buttonBarPosition="TOP" backButtonPosition="TOP" backButtonText="◄ Back" showBackButton="true" cropToFit="false" resizeOnImport="true" useFlickr="false"> -<image linkTarget="_self" linkURL="alb1/indexalb1.html" thumbURL="thumbs/arch_of_pillars(3).jpg" imageURL="images/arch_of_pillars(3).jpg">

and the URL: http://www.imagixs.net/jalbum/indexverw.html#1

What am I doing wrong?

Re: imageLinkTarget does not work

This is a known bug (linkTarget is not respected) which has been addressed and will be fixed in the next version of Juicebox.
Thank you for reporting.

Is there a planning available for this next version?

There is no set time-frame for releases and no release date scheduled for the next version.
However, you can be notified of new releases by joining our mailing list and following us on Twitter (@juiceboxgallery).
Please scroll down to the bottom of our home page for details.

Thanks! I will rest a while.......

This bug has now been fixed in v1.1.0. Please see this Juicebox Blog entry for further details.