1 (edited by rsmith4321 2013-04-25 22:59:15)

Topic: 1.3 Doesn't work, need help quick!

I deleted my old jbcore of 1.2 that was working perfectly, 1.3 doesn't work at all for me.  I can't find my copy of 1.2 core folder so I can't go back.  The gallery doesn't even begin to load with Jquery 1.9.1, if I disable that it tries to load but with just a spinning icon, the pictures never show up.  I really need some help quick, my website galleries were all running off of a single jbcore, so none of them work now.

Re: 1.3 Doesn't work, need help quick!

I found a 1.2 jbcore to get everything working again. I guess I'll have to wait until this new version is tested a bit more.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We are aware of this issue and working on a hot fix for compatibility with jQuery 1.9.1.

You have to use the jQuery Migrate plugin in combination with jQuery 1.9. This is a short fix for this compatibility issue

See https://github.com/jquery/jquery-migrate/#readme for more information about the migrate plugin.

This bug has now been fixed in v1.3.1. Please see the Version History for a full list of changes and the Upgrading Juicebox page for details on how to get the latest version.