Topic: How to Remove Social Sharing Widgets

Client wants them removed, is this possible?

Re: How to Remove Social Sharing Widgets

Juicebox-Pro does not yet support or include any social media sharing integration.
(The next version of Juicebox will feature social media sharing but this will be optional.)

If you are referring to the widget bar when creating a Juicebox gallery in jAlbum, then this can be disabled by going to 'Album -> Settings... -> Advanced -> Metadata' (from the drop-down menu at the top of jAlbum) and deselecting the 'Include jAlbum widget support' checkbox before remaking your album.

I am referring to the social share icons at the bottom of this Gallery:  http://masterworkscabinetscom.sites.qwe … .net/?p=54

I am using the Wordpress plugin, not jAlbum... so I don't see anywhere to set Album options

Another Question... at the bottom of that Gallery page there are no thumbnails for the Galleries... they are all white.  What am I doing wrong?

Many Thanks

The social icons on that page are not coming from Juicebox. Neither are the menu thumbnails below the juicebox gallery. So you would need to check how that page was built.

Thank you Felix... you are correct; it was controlled from within the theme. Also the thumbnail was set when I uploaded a Featured Image....
thanks for your help!