Topic: Using the WP Plugin v other options

I've tried JB Lite WP plug in and am very happy with the way it displays (other than purchasing JB Pro so that I can get rid of the caption bar!) but I would really appreciate any advice on just how I might be limiting my options, if at all, by using that rather than SV Manager (which I purchased when I used SV), the LR plugin or even JB Builder.

At the moment, the only config change I want to make is, as I said, the caption bar but if I should in future want to create a 'landing' page with links to multiple galleries, or get adventurous with theming , am I limiting my options or making life difficult for myself by using the WP plugin as opposed to any of the other options?

Re: Using the WP Plugin v other options

The WP plugin is a great way to build Juicebox galleries if you are running Wordpress.

You might also want to try out JuiceboxBuilder on the desktop to see how it works. Some of the things it does better are:
* Live preview customization options (especially useful for Pro as there are many more options).
* Add watermarks to images
* Use Presets to copy config options to multiple galleries
* Better image management

If you want to build an entire image portfolio website without coding I recommend using Showkase which includes Juicebox and SimpleViewer galleries.

Re: Using the WP Plugin v other options

Thank you, Felix, for your prompt response. I had overlooked the live preview benefit of JB Builder so that's a really useful reminder! I'll take a look at Showkase too, which is very appealing.

Gill