Topic: Juicebox Gallery disappears completely in Internet Explorer

Hi, I have a juice box gallery as my homepage and it works perfectly in Safari, Firefox, and all other browsers but it disappears completely in Explorer without a trace! I see a blank screen other than Title and menu bar.

http://neilgrayson.com

Thanks for your help!

Neil

Re: Juicebox Gallery disappears completely in Internet Explorer

I also notice that, when viewing your page in IE9, there are several (non-Juicebox-related) links displayed at the bottom of the page (in very small text, too small to read) which are not visible when viewing the page in Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
I would start by trying my suggestions in this post which might help diagnose the problem.

Steve,

Fixed Internet Explorer issue. I use Atahualpa 3.4.4. which i believe is very popular. I upgraded to 3.7.7 (although Atahualpa said version changes were minimal) and now Juicebox appears to work properly on IE.

The only issue left is the inactive menu bars appearing across center of gallery on iPhones. My iPad works great.

Thanks, Neil

Fixed Internet Explorer issue. I use Atahualpa 3.4.4. which i believe is very popular. I upgraded to 3.7.7 (although Atahualpa said version changes were minimal) and now Juicebox appears to work properly on IE.

That is good news. Thank you for reporting.
Hopefully, we can find out what plugins are causing your other problem (see other thread) and find a suitable solution or workaround.

The only issue left is the inactive menu bars appearing across center of gallery on iPhones. My iPad works great.

this issue is caused by a combination of the 'Atahualpa' theme and setting the background opacity to 0. The fix is to set the 'Background Opacity' to 1 in the WP-Juicebox Edit Gallery dialog.